Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Metallics: The Bag

I am LOVING metallics at the moment...bags, clothes, boom varnish, oculus shadow...you elevate it! I came across this pocketbook inward Topshop a few weeks ago, took a photograph (below) as well as therefore I could teach to a few to a greater extent than shops as well as convey a intend almost it every bit I commonly impulse buy...but of course of written report I went dorsum as well as got the bad boy! 

I convey been wearing a lot of dark of late as well as I idea it was the perfect pocketbook to brighten upwardly my outfits as well as necktie inward my argent accessories a fleck every bit the jewellery I wearable everyday is all silver! I absolute LOVE information technology as well as every bit y'all tin encounter inward the photograph at the bottom it added a piddling something extra to my dark lace dorsum shirt.

My 'think almost it' photo.

Website photograph of the bag.
Me out on the town amongst my novel bag.

Topshop: £35.00

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=5423273&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=zig%20zag&pageSize=20

Metallics: The Bag Reviewed by Dul on mei 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Geen opmerkingen:

All Rights Reserved by My Article © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contactformulier

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.