Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Mac Liptensity Lipstick - Claretcast

Mac's novel Liptensity lipsticks are described equally having extreme colouring textile intensity, clarity too vibrancy, amongst a luxurious gel-like formula, which melts on the lips upon contact - too what they tell is true...

The shade I purchased is called 'Claretcast', described equally a mid-tone magenta, but for me this lipstick is definitely leaning to a greater extent than towards a crimson equally yous tin encounter inward my photographs. 


The lipstick has only about crazy colouring textile pay-off too is equally long-lasting equally claimed, however, I practice discovery that due to the gel-based formula, the lipstick never dries down, which results inward leaving a lot of lipstick on anything yous swallow or drink, which isn't ideal if you're out for dinner! I'd likewise recommend wearing a lipliner (I used Mac's Pro Longwear Lip Pencil inward 'Dynamo') to brand certain the lipstick doesn't bleed or smudge.

Nice packaging is of import to me when buying make-up too although I create got ever loved MAC's sleek too unproblematic dark packaging, I likewise honey that the packaging for this arrive at reflects the colouring textile of the lipstick enclosed, pregnant yous don't create got to create got the caps off or depository fiscal establishment agree the label of every other MAC lipstick yous ain (you know it'll live the concluding ane yous check) earlier yous discovery the shade you're looking for. 

All inward all, a lovely, creamy lipstick, which packs a punch amongst colour. 

Liptensity Lipstick - MAC Cosmetics - £17.50 (available now)


Have yous tried whatsoever shades from the Liptensity range? I'd honey to know which shades you've tried too what yous think!
Mac Liptensity Lipstick - Claretcast Reviewed by Dul on mei 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Geen opmerkingen:

All Rights Reserved by My Article © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contactformulier

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.