Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Inwards Super Cindy

I convey been a huge fan of MAC lipsticks e'er since I started buying makeup together with rattling rarely stray from the vanilla-scented dark bullet that MAC is famous for...

...but therefore makeup manufacture icon Charlotte Tilbury launched her makeup brand, featuring the nearly beautiful rose gilded packaging together with I was SOLD.

I kickoff discovered Charlotte Tilbury inward Selfridges on Oxford Street, where I purchased my kickoff Charlotte Tilbury product, the 'Legendary Lashes' mascara, which I'll review rattling shortly (I'm a big fan). Then I was delighted that my local independent region store, Jarrold's inward Norwich was opening upward a Charlotte Tilbury counter inward their beauty hall.



After a lot of lipstick swatching, I decided to become for the Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick from the new Hot Lips collection, inward the shade 'Super Cindy' and I am non disappointed. Charlotte Tilbury's Hot Lips collection was created inward collaboration amongst 12 inspiring women, together with this shade inward item was inspired past times the beautiful together with timeless Cindy Crawford!

The tip of the lipstick is square-angled, which is designed to mimic a lip brush, which makes applying the lipstick a dream, together with the formula is beautifully shine together with long-lasting. The lipstick contains orchid extract, together with voluminising 3D pigments, leaving a gorgeous cashmere matte complete on the lips, which feels hydrating, different nearly other matte lipsticks I've tried (sorry MAC!).

The shade is a natural together with neutral taupe-tone that volition await dandy on whatever skin-tone, together with looks fantastic amongst a bold smokey eye, or a laid-back every 24-hour interval makeup look.

At £23.00 a pop, the lipsticks are pretty pricey, but if y'all desire to process yourself together with are every bit much of a sucker for a lovely lipstick formula together with packaging every bit I am, therefore become for it!

Pros:
  • Beautiful formula, hydrating matte-finish
  • Easy to utilize amongst the square, angled tip
  • Buildable coverage together with long-lasting
  • Gorgeous rose-gold packaging
Cons:
  • Cost



What practise y'all intend of Charlotte Tilbury's makeup line? Let me know which products y'all convey tried!
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Inwards Super Cindy Reviewed by Dul on mei 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Geen opmerkingen:

All Rights Reserved by My Article © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contactformulier

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.