Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Inward Super Cindy

I bring been a huge fan of MAC lipsticks always since I started buying makeup in addition to rattling rarely stray from the vanilla-scented dark bullet that MAC is famous for...

...but in addition to therefore makeup manufacture icon Charlotte Tilbury launched her makeup brand, featuring the virtually beautiful rose gilt packaging in addition to I was SOLD.

I get-go discovered Charlotte Tilbury inwards Selfridges on Oxford Street, where I purchased my get-go Charlotte Tilbury product, the 'Legendary Lashes' mascara, which I'll review rattling shortly (I'm a big fan). Then I was delighted that my local independent region store, Jarrold's inwards Norwich was opening upward a Charlotte Tilbury counter inwards their beauty hall.



After a lot of lipstick swatching, I decided to become for the Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick from the new Hot Lips collection, inwards the shade 'Super Cindy' and I am non disappointed. Charlotte Tilbury's Hot Lips collection was created inwards collaboration alongside 12 inspiring women, in addition to this shade inwards item was inspired past times the beautiful in addition to timeless Cindy Crawford!

The tip of the lipstick is square-angled, which is designed to mimic a lip brush, which makes applying the lipstick a dream, in addition to the formula is beautifully shine in addition to long-lasting. The lipstick contains orchid extract, in addition to voluminising 3D pigments, leaving a gorgeous cashmere matte complete on the lips, which feels hydrating, dissimilar virtually other matte lipsticks I've tried (sorry MAC!).

The shade is a natural in addition to neutral taupe-tone that volition await non bad on whatever skin-tone, in addition to looks fantastic alongside a bold smokey eye, or a laid-back every twenty-four hours makeup look.

At £23.00 a pop, the lipsticks are pretty pricey, but if y'all desire to process yourself in addition to are every bit much of a sucker for a lovely lipstick formula in addition to packaging every bit I am, in addition to therefore become for it!

Pros:
  • Beautiful formula, hydrating matte-finish
  • Easy to employ alongside the square, angled tip
  • Buildable coverage in addition to long-lasting
  • Gorgeous rose-gold packaging
Cons:
  • Cost



What practice y'all intend of Charlotte Tilbury's makeup line? Let me know which products y'all bring tried!
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Inward Super Cindy Reviewed by Dul on mei 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Geen opmerkingen:

All Rights Reserved by My Article © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contactformulier

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.