Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Autumn/Winter Expect - October 2016

I detect dressing upwards inwards the colder months to a greater extent than hard than during the Summer - staying warm seems to interpret into non e'er looking as well as to a greater extent than importantly non feeling quite every bit glamorous. However, beingness determined to await as well as experience "dressed up" to become to the launch dark of Norwich's get-go as well as only rooftop bar as well as restaurant, the Rooftop Gardens, I position together a few of my favourite high-street items, that non solely did I experience peachy in, but the whole outfit definitely didn't intermission the bank.

I teamed my favourite dark Topshop jeans, amongst a floral blush pinkish Zara bodysuit (my absolute favourite colouring stuff this season), dark lace-crop operate past times as well as dark heels for a glamorous, even as well as therefore weather-appropriate look. All outfit details tin live on constitute below:

Floral impress bodysuit - Zara - £25.99
Black Joni jeans - Topshop - £36.00
Heels (similar) - New await - £25.99
Watch - Olivia Burton - £70
Bracelet - Tiffany & Co. - £135



Autumn/Winter Expect - October 2016 Reviewed by Dul on mei 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Geen opmerkingen:

All Rights Reserved by My Article © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contactformulier

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.