Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Mac Prep + Prime Number Highlighter (Light Boost)


I la-la LOOOOVE this product. I've heard cipher but proficient things most it together with I merely couldn't resist buying it when I was browsing my local MAC store. I bring got actually into highlighting together with contouring late together with bring decided to tardily grow my collection of highlighting together with contour products to essay together with detect what plant best for me. The MAC Prep + Prime Highlighters are inward a click pen mode applicator together with it comes inward 3 unlike shades. 

Light Boost is a yellowish musical note highlighter together with is proficient for lightening nighttime areas together with equally I bring yellow/olivey undertones I went for this one.There is equally good Radiant Rose, which is the pinkish musical note together with Bright Forecast is a peachy, orangish tone. I dearest MAC packaging, I mean value it looks actually sleek together with classy but I peculiarly dearest the Prep + Prime packaging because it's sparkly!


You tin terminate operate whatever of these highlighters over makeup for highlighting or nether makeup to brighten together with prime. The agency I operate it is to seat it nether my eyes together with either side of my olfactory organ to brighten upward these areas are a fleck darker. Then I depict a T sort from the bottom of my forehead together with downward the duet of my olfactory organ to highlight. I bring been experimenting amongst using it earlier together with afterward foundation together with I'm non certain which I prefer yet.


Applied straightaway from the applicator (left) together with blended inward (right).
Have yous tried the Prep + Prime highlighters? If not, practice yous desire to?
 Have yous tried whatever of the other MAC Prep + Prime products?

Let me know!

X
Mac Prep + Prime Number Highlighter (Light Boost) Reviewed by Dul on mei 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Geen opmerkingen:

All Rights Reserved by My Article © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contactformulier

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.